Continue Reading →
I got Bobbie’s message today. Do you know Bobbie? She’s the creator of one of the oldest Bigfoot websites on the internet, Bigfoot Encounters.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Georgia Bigfoot
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Bigfoot in Illinois
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- jack stubberfield commented on Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- Brad Hodges commented on Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Brad Hodges commented on Tribal Bigfoot – Comments on Chapter Six: “Amador County”
- Brad Hodges commented on Tribal Bigfoot – Comments on Chapter Nine: “Del Norte County”
- Linda Jo Martin commented on Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings