Terence Sakohianisaks Douglas was the author of a monthly Bigfoot Buzz column at First Perspective National Aboriginal News. In his March 31, 2007 column he featured the Bigfoot sightings reports of four indigenous people who contacted him with information. In one, a woman alone in the woods encountered a Bigfoot who stared at her in [...]
Bart Nunnelly expects his book, Mysterious Kentucky, to be published this summer. He is also part owner of Kentucky Bigfoot, along with Charlie Raymond. About.Com has published an article he wrote about a Cherokee man he visited while researching his book, in Bigfoot and the Cherokee Hill. The article was previously published at Kentucky Bigfoot [...]
This morning I read the letter Janice Carter Coy sent to Mary Green about her experience with Tennessee Bigfoot sightings during her childhood. This is the case Green’s book, 50 Years With Bigfoot: Tennessee Chronicles of Co-Existence is based on. The topic came up over on Bigfoot Forums as someone was trying to get information [...]
I was thinking this morning about the meaning of the word, cryptozoology. For some reason, Tales From The Crypt came to mind. Tales From The Crypt started as a comic book series in the early fifties, then became a movie in 1972 and a TV series from 1989 to 1996. There were a few more [...]
When Matt Moneymaker, owner of BFRO, had a Bigfoot sighting while on expedition in Kentucky, he probably never thought it would end up in court. The BFRO Bigfoot video footage, which was sold to Adrian Erickson of Newgrowth Capital Corp. for $20,000, was intended to become a part of a motion picture which is in [...]
Major Laurence Austine Waddel of the Indian Army Medical Corps found large footprints in the snow of the Himalayas at 17,000 feet. He wrote: “These were alleged to be the trail of the hairy wild men who are believed to live amongst the eternal snows, along with the mythical white lions, whose roar is reputed [...]
I’m listening to Todd Standing on Coast to Coast AM as I’m writing this – and I like him… he has a good spirit, and I’m inclined to believe his claim to have found Bigfoot and filmed Bigfoot videos. This is very encouraging – especially because if this is valid, it feels good to know [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?