In this film Justyna Folger is getting her feet wet in a shallow stream, but then she and her boyfriend (the movie maker) realize there’s something crouching on the opposite shore. At the end you can see a brown blur as the thing stands up and runs to hide. A short article here: Polish Yeti [...]
Bigfoot in Illinois is an article posted on the Prairie Ghosts website. After reading about the Illinois sightings, I believe there’s an infestation of Bigfoot in that state. Actually, from Bigfoot’s point of view (and he was here first, right?) there’s probably an infestation of humans. The run-ins people have had with a huge hairy [...]
The Georgia Bigfoot website is the place to go for information about Bigfoot tracking in this forested southern state. Does Georgia seem like an unlikely place for a Bigfoot sighting? Consider this: Back in the 1990s a man living in a mobile home in Georgia was disturbed by something (or someone) walking around his home [...]
Who knows what’s lurking in the swamps and wooded areas of Florida? Emma Carroll, owner of The Skunk Ape Files knows what’s out there. On her website you can read about her sighting and many other sightings in Florida and elsewhere, even in Iraq. There’s a sighting report form on the site and she’s received [...]
This week I received email from someone who objected to my review of the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy because the organization accepts money from people wanting to be included in their research expeditions. Certainly, everything about this organization spells money… the website appears to be professionally designed, there’s a membership application on the site, and [...]
A 27-year-old film maker, Piotr Kowalski of Warsaw, claims to have filmed what looks like a Bigfoot in the Tatra Mountains in Poland. The film is now in the hands of The Nautilus Foundation of Poland, a group which attempts to explain unusual phenomena. Source article: I had walk with a yeti on holiday published [...]
Continuing my tour of Bigfoot sites around the internet, I found Stocking Hominid Research, Inc. – a non-profit organization for scientific study of Sasquatch. The site says, “We use critical thinking and forensic procedure in our investigative process.” The About Us page gives biographical information for Diane Stocking, Donna Stocking Cohrs, and a few other [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?