The Bigfoot Information Project has good articles to read, podcasts, and resources. I believe this site is owned by the same webmaster who owns Bigfoot Forums. There’s an interview with John Green by Gerry Matthews, in which you can find out how Green evaluates Bigfoot sighting reports and evidence, what he thinks of the BFRO [...]
I’m deeply disturbed by the connection of David Paulides to the the Bigfoot massacre theory of MK Davis, especially since this morning Loren Coleman of Cryptomundo put an email said to be authored by David Paulides in his blog posting about Rene’s Film. For what it’s worth, I generally think it is a violation of [...]
Everything about the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy (TBRC) website is state of the art. I want to start this short review of their site by praising the webdesign. As a former webdesign business owner I recognize great design when I see it – and this site is outstanding. There’s a professionally developed logo, and the [...]
Steven Streufert of Bigfoot Books has taken up the cause of finding a new owner for the Bluff Creek Company Store. This historic building was the last outpost for Bigfoot seekers Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin in 1967 just before they filmed what most of us believe is an authentic movie of a Sasquatch near [...]
Is It Real? is a web page with a fascinating analysis of Bigfoot photographic evidence. Author Jack D. Davis of Elmira, Oregon started researching Bigfoot evidence after learning about Dr. Jeffrey Thompson’s sighting at Oregon Caves National Monument in 2000. The site starts with a careful analysis of one frame of the Patterson-Gimlin film, compared [...]
John Green is a hero in the Bigfoot research community – and rightly so. As a young Canadian newsman he took time to come to the Klamath River Valley to explore early Bluff Creek Bigfoot footprints, and the Patterson-Gimlin film site. You can read his entire account of events including his part in them in [...]
It is nearly marijuana harvest season and anyone entering the backwoods here in Northern California should be aware of the dangers from farmers of illegal marijuana. The Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Department found that marijuana farms in the forest have similar characteristics. If you’re planning to do any squatching in our forest, know what to look [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Barbara commented on Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- Jane Cain commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- andrew king commented on Bigfoot Expedition Near Bend, Oregon
- Paul commented on What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- BT Richards commented on What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?