View Larger Map If you look at the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society website you’ll see there are dozens of Bigfoot sighting reports recorded, covering every county in the state of Pennsylvania. Recently there’s been several new sightings near Dunbar in Fayette County, in the southwest corner of the state. Featured in the Herald Standard article by [...]
Apparently there’s a new film? More footprints to examine? Some frightened witnesses? Am I the only Bigfoot researcher in the world who has never seen an episode of Monster Quest? (No TV connection!) Here’s the announcement from the History.Com website: Sierra Sasquatch Premiere Date: 03/17/2010 Ancient petroglyphs in the Sierra Nevada Mountains depict footprints left [...]
Bigfoot Book Research vs. Bigfoot Field Research While I’m on the topic of Bigfoot research I thought I’d throw this one at you… Ever since I started blogging about Bigfoot I’ve come across the field research vs. book learning controversy. Apparently some people think they’re better researchers because they spend more time in the forest. [...]
Bigfoot Sightings now has a fan page at Facebook! Please join! I decided to go ahead and create a Facebook fan page for this site after all. I thought about it all last year, but at the time I wasn’t very enthusiastic about Facebook. I still am not sure fan pages are as functional as [...]
Bigfoot people will protect their families. I’ll bet they sure do… In fact, I’m guessing that a lot of our sightings happen when curious Sasquatches come into our territory to see what we’re up to. A good example is Dr. Matthew Johnson’s sighting at Oregon Caves. He and his family were innocently walking on a [...]
Bigfoot Research: Good or Bad? There’s been a bit of controversy recently about Autumn William’s Professional Suicide blog posting in which she videoed herself saying she met a person who is friends with a Bigfoot. Her new informant, she says, “doesn’t like Bigfoot researchers.” She’s convinced his story is so compelling she’s writing a book [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?