Hi, I’m Linda Martin. I’ve been fascinated by Bigfoot for many years.
Early in 2005 I decided to start a Bigfoot research project using this weblog as a place to record my observations. My research includes exploration of the Klamath National Forest, where I live. The first posting in this blog was dated April 4, 2005. In 2007 I redesigned this site and deleted the older messages.
In 2007 I closed my web design business. I also recently sold Happy Camp News to another local writer.
I’m a novelist in my spare time. My first published novel is River Girl, a novel for children and teens about a young girl who moved to the Happy Camp area in the 1920s. My writing sites are Linda Jo Martin and Perspectives on Writing.
I live in the center of the Klamath National Forest where Bigfoot sightings are common. I could not ask for a better place to do Bigfoot research.
Happy Camp, California
October 22, 2005
January 27, 2006
March 29, 2007
June 2, 2007
August 17, 2008
September 28, 2009
April 19, 2012
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?