I just had to use that title! …But the water was frozen, so it was actually walking on ice. I recently received this Bigfoot sighting report from Alberta, Canada. The sighting was in 1991 – about twenty years ago.
It was January 1991 and I was south of Valleyview, Alberta Canada about 10 pm with a co-worker in the woods. We were crossing a bridge in our truck, and when I looked down I saw a large, black, being marching across the frozen river. It was swinging its’ arms. I knew it wasn’t a man because of its size and color. When I told people what I saw they just laughed, but I know what I saw was Bigfoot.
To the person who sent me this report: I’m not laughing because… I believe Bigfoot exists. I admit I laughed a little, but only because you saw one walking on water (frozen) which I believe is fairly unique! Maybe not in your neck of the woods, though. Where I live, the water doesn’t freeze over.
Because many people laugh and scoff at the idea of a Bigfoot sighting, many experiencers stop telling what they saw. I find that sad and frustrating because there are a lot of people, like myself, that love to hear about Bigfoot. We want to know the habits, habitat, and actions observed during each sighting so we can learn more about our elusive, primitive cousins.
On the map, near the sighting location, there’s a lot of forested territory. There’s also the Willmore Wilderness Area, the Kakwa Provincial Park, and five other provincial parks and three national parks! It must be a beautiful area!
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?