Bart Nunnelly expects his book, Mysterious Kentucky, to be published this summer. He is also part owner of Kentucky Bigfoot, along with Charlie Raymond. About.Com has published an article he wrote about a Cherokee man he visited while researching his book, in Bigfoot and the Cherokee Hill. The article was previously published at Kentucky Bigfoot Sightings Reports along with lots of pictures.
This article gives one of the best descriptions of the physical appearance of a Bigfoot that I’ve read. There’s also a Bigfoot picture which Nunnelly sketched with the help of his Cherokee friend. Very impressive!
The Cherokee man, named only M.F. in the article, said he had frequent Bigfoot sightings during his youth, including observing them regularly at a field where they scavenged for roots and grasses. Nunnelly recounts an incident when M.F.’s grandfather watched a Bigfoot carry away two full-grown pigs weighing two hundred pounds each.
M.F. carried with him a huge tooth he believed came from a Bigfoot. He showed Nunnelly where he found it – in a valley filled with Cherokee graves. Maybe some of my ancestors are there – my great-grandfather was Cherokee. I was touched by Nunnelly’s description of the area, which he’s promised to keep a secret.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?