Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Shane Durgee’s first book is a work of fiction called North American Primates — a fantastical, frenetic fantasy about Clay Sturgeon, a man whose tent was attacked by a Bigfoot while he was hiking with a friend. Clay becomes obsessed and must return to the site of [...]
Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Four of Tribal Bigfoot, “Extreme Sighting Locations”: Chapter four of Tribal Bigfoot is about Bigfoot living in extreme weather conditions – either extreme hot or extreme cold. The chapter starts with sighting reports from the Yukon Territory, [...]
Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Three of Tribal Bigfoot, “Associations.” In chapter three of Tribal Bigfoot David Paulides shares the associations he’s made from his years of studying Bigfoot sighting reports. These associations are things that are common in Bigfoot sighting reports. [...]
Review by Linda Martin – @2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Two of Tribal Bigfoot, “The Bigfoot Map Project.” David Paulides spent all of chapter two writing about the statistics behind his Bigfoot sightings map of four Northern California counties. It is a short chapter – only eight pages, which [...]
September’s Bigfoot Reading Group selection is Tribal Bigfoot by David Paulides. This is his second book examining Bigfoot sightings in Northern California. He also includes sightings in Minnesota and Oklahoma. The first chapter, which I’m reading now, presents historic Bigfoot sighting information and newspaper clippings. His first book was The Hoopa Project, something I found [...]
The Bridge in Orleans Bigfoot Scenic Byway Last Sunday, August 16, I drove to Willow Creek, the town on the other end of the Bigfoot Scenic Byway, 75 miles from where I live, in Happy Camp, California. The occasion? I’d been invited to meet The Believe It Tour team as they started their journey through [...]
I just finished reading Steven Streufert’s Bigfoot Books Blog from the first post in December 2008, to the most recent in August which featured Friends of Sasquatch (of which I’m a member.) Thanks, Steven! I was deeply impressed by the quality of Steven’s writing. For example, from his first blog posting I pulled this line: [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?