View Larger Map If you look at the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society website you’ll see there are dozens of Bigfoot sighting reports recorded, covering every county in the state of Pennsylvania. Recently there’s been several new sightings near Dunbar in Fayette County, in the southwest corner of the state. Featured in the Herald Standard article by [...]
Bigfoot Book Research vs. Bigfoot Field Research While I’m on the topic of Bigfoot research I thought I’d throw this one at you… Ever since I started blogging about Bigfoot I’ve come across the field research vs. book learning controversy. Apparently some people think they’re better researchers because they spend more time in the forest. [...]
Bigfoot people will protect their families. I’ll bet they sure do… In fact, I’m guessing that a lot of our sightings happen when curious Sasquatches come into our territory to see what we’re up to. A good example is Dr. Matthew Johnson’s sighting at Oregon Caves. He and his family were innocently walking on a [...]
Bigfoot Research: Good or Bad? There’s been a bit of controversy recently about Autumn William’s Professional Suicide blog posting in which she videoed herself saying she met a person who is friends with a Bigfoot. Her new informant, she says, “doesn’t like Bigfoot researchers.” She’s convinced his story is so compelling she’s writing a book [...]
Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Ten of Tribal Bigfoot by David Paulides, “Humboldt County”: I love that David Paulides had so much time (and money) to travel and spend time doing research and meeting people. But I like to check things out [...]
By Linda Martin – © 2009 A few notes for those planning to do any squatching in the Klamath National Forest any time soon: First, be aware that this is the marijuana harvest season. This means that those who are holed up in our forest growing marijuana illegally will be paranoid and on edge. Do [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?