The webmaster at Indiana Bigfoot Awareness posted good news recently. He finally had a Bigfoot sighting on July 5, 2009. That was after years of anomalies on his property and sightings by at least one of his children. His personal story started with one of his children being stalked after dark by an eight foot [...]
Review by Linda Martin – @2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter One of Tribal Bigfoot, “Historical Bigfoot.” I love historic accounts of Bigfoot encounters found in newspapers of the 1800′s in the USA. I wonder how many of these old news articles are still undiscovered. David Paulides came up with [...]
Tom Yamarone’s blog, Bigfoot Songs, chronicles his many squatching expeditions, participation in conventions, fortuitous meetings with Bigfooting friends, . . . and music. Tom is Bigfoot’s bard so there’s music throughout this blog. We’re talking lyrics, photographs of his performances, music videos, and sound files. He even plugs other Sasquatch singers and songwriters. After reading [...]
This is an excerpt from Theodore Roosevelt’s 1893 book, The Wilderness Hunter. In this excerpt he wrote about a Sasquatch encounter near the Salmon River in Idaho. Frontiersmen are not, as a rule, apt to be very superstitious. They lead lives too hard and practical, and have too little imagination in things spiritual and supernatural. [...]
Bart Nunnelly expects his book, Mysterious Kentucky, to be published this summer. He is also part owner of Kentucky Bigfoot, along with Charlie Raymond. About.Com has published an article he wrote about a Cherokee man he visited while researching his book, in Bigfoot and the Cherokee Hill. The article was previously published at Kentucky Bigfoot [...]
Major Laurence Austine Waddel of the Indian Army Medical Corps found large footprints in the snow of the Himalayas at 17,000 feet. He wrote: “These were alleged to be the trail of the hairy wild men who are believed to live amongst the eternal snows, along with the mythical white lions, whose roar is reputed [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Georgia Bigfoot
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Bigfoot in Illinois
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- jack stubberfield commented on Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- Brad Hodges commented on Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Brad Hodges commented on Tribal Bigfoot – Comments on Chapter Six: “Amador County”
- Brad Hodges commented on Tribal Bigfoot – Comments on Chapter Nine: “Del Norte County”
- Linda Jo Martin commented on Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings