David N. of Southeast Washington state has seen a creature he believes was Bigfoot, flying. A FLYING Bigfoot you say? Quit laughing! He’s serious and has written an article detailing his sighting and other Bigfoot experiences. He’s focused on learning more about Bigfoot in his area and is forming a research organization, the Blue Mountain [...]
I met Dr. Matthew Johnson in 2006 when he spoke at the Happy Camp Bigfoot Jamboree. He was there at the invitation of one of my dear friends, Judy Bushy. Thanks to her, I got to hear a first-hand account of what happened to him on Mount Elijah near Oregon Caves. I’ve just finished writing [...]
Today The Willets News reported there was a Bigfoot sighting on Highway 101 north of Willets near Shimmins Ridge Road during the Mendocino Lightning Complex fires last summer. Willets is a small town in Northern California between the San Francisco Bay Area and Eureka. According to reporter Linda Williams, Chris LoPinto of Laytonville and at [...]
I’ve spent a lot of time in Santa Cruz. I used to live there, many years ago, and my first job, in 1970, was at the John Ingalls brussel sprouts cannery that used to be on Laurel Street near the railroad tracks. It was torn down years ago. I’m well aware of how spooky the [...]
I received this fascinating story in email a few days ago. The contributor wants to remain anonymous. “I have a good story I’d like to contribute, file under anonymous. I can’t be sure if everyone is familiar with Teddy Roosevelt’s story from the Pacific northwest but it has some similarities. . . . “My story [...]
About a year ago I decided to try using Squidoo.Com to build some pages on various topics. One page I built is about Bigfoot sightings near my home town of Happy Camp, California. Bigfoot Sightings on Squidoo My page offers a poll that over 150 people have taken during the past year, plus five Happy [...]
I’m sorry to report that an area of the forest that I considered to be a likely Bigfoot habitat near Happy Camp has been incinerated by a recent forest fire. The Little Grider Fire ignited on top of a hill right next to the one I live on on July 14, 2007. A lightning storm [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?