By Linda Martin – © 2009 I internet-toured Kentucky Bigfoot (yesterday) and today I’m still in that state, looking at J. Vaughn’s Bigfoot/Sasquatch Page [Site is no longer there as of 2012] about Bigfoot sightings in the Appalachian Mountains of Eastern Kentucky. He emphasizes that his is a NO KILL Bigfoot research site. I’m definitely [...]
By Linda Martin – © 2009 Kentucky Bigfoot is the home of a compelling article about an ancient Cherokee burial ground that may have Bigfoot skeletons in it. The entire section on Bigfoot sighting reports is absolutely fascinating. When you get close to the bottom of the page you’ll see the headline, “Henderson County – [...]
What I like about the United Bigfoot Research Group’s website is that it provides a way for researchers with a no-kill philosophy to band together for Bigfoot research opportunities and an exchange of information. While most of the sightings posted in their Bigfoot sighting database are from Tennessee, there’s plenty of room for expansion into [...]
I love a site with a sense of humor. This has got it. Lawnflowers Jerky and Bigfoots is just that – pages about lawnflowers, pages about jerky, and lots of informative pages about Bigfoot. I found humor on the Author’s Page in the selection of photographs there. Webmaster Dennis Bauer has been researching Bigfoot online [...]
The webmaster at Indiana Bigfoot Awareness posted good news recently. He finally had a Bigfoot sighting on July 5, 2009. That was after years of anomalies on his property and sightings by at least one of his children. His personal story started with one of his children being stalked after dark by an eight foot [...]
By Linda Martin – @2009 – http://www.bigfootsightings.org Yesterday’s Bigfoot Site of the Day was the Bigfoot Discovery Project’s Video Archive. I spent a lot of time last night watching some of the many short videos of Michael Rugg of Felton, CA sharing his Bigfoot knowledge and wisdom. It was an enjoyable, mesmerizing experience, and I [...]
By Linda Martin – @2009 – http://www.bigfootsightings.org Have you had a Bigfoot sighting in the state of Michigan? If so, you’re not alone, and there’s a team of Bigfoot researchers ready to take your report. They also follow up on recent Bigfoot sighting reports, whenever possible. Michigan Bigfoot provides a forum for anyone having questions [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Barbara commented on Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- Jane Cain commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- andrew king commented on Bigfoot Expedition Near Bend, Oregon
- Paul commented on What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- BT Richards commented on What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?