Am I the last to know? I got my first email from Don Campbell on September 4, 2009. He started by telling me about his Bigfoot baiting techniques. “Just read my friend, Cliff Barackman’s blog and now have read your site. Cliff is trying out some of my bigfoot baiting techniques. I mentioned to Cliff [...]
By request, this is a listing of accommodations near the Bigfoot Scenic Byway. The Bigfoot Scenic Byway is Northern California’s Highway 96 from Happy Camp, California, to Willow Creek, California. This is a preliminary list. I will be adding to it as there are more campgrounds to list, and perhaps more motels or cabin rental [...]
Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Ten of Tribal Bigfoot by David Paulides, “Humboldt County”: I love that David Paulides had so much time (and money) to travel and spend time doing research and meeting people. But I like to check things out [...]
By Linda Martin – © 2009 A few notes for those planning to do any squatching in the Klamath National Forest any time soon: First, be aware that this is the marijuana harvest season. This means that those who are holed up in our forest growing marijuana illegally will be paranoid and on edge. Do [...]
Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Nine of Tribal Bigfoot by David Paulides, “Del Norte County”: The Del Norte County chapter of Tribal Bigfoot is a montage of fascinating Bigfoot sighting accounts. In this chapter you can read about a tall, thin, golden-haired [...]
By Linda Martin – © 2009 Just published as of today… this video of JavaBob (Robert Schmalzbach) who was my friend and neighbor a few short years ago. He still owns the property next door but rarely comes here anymore, and when he does never bothers to contact me. I’m putting this video here to [...]
Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Eight of Tribal Bigfoot by David Paulides, “Siskiyou County”: Since I live here in Siskiyou County, I looked forward to reading this chapter of Tribal Bigfoot. It was short and didn’t contain as many sighting reports as [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?