Bigfoot Sightings now has a fan page at Facebook! Please join! I decided to go ahead and create a Facebook fan page for this site after all. I thought about it all last year, but at the time I wasn’t very enthusiastic about Facebook. I still am not sure fan pages are as functional as [...]
Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Five of Tribal Bigfoot, “Santa Cruz County”: I read chapter five of Tribal Bigfoot about a week ago. The part that stayed with me, that I couldn’t stop thinking about, is a report on a Bigfoot who [...]
I spent the day getting to know Billy Willard and other members of Sasquatch Watch of Virginia by exploring their site, blog, photographs, and videos. The front page of Sasquatch Watch of Virginia features a video of Billy Willard explaining the organization’s goals. Don’t miss it! I especially like that the site states, “Our friendly [...]
Today The Willets News reported there was a Bigfoot sighting on Highway 101 north of Willets near Shimmins Ridge Road during the Mendocino Lightning Complex fires last summer. Willets is a small town in Northern California between the San Francisco Bay Area and Eureka. According to reporter Linda Williams, Chris LoPinto of Laytonville and at [...]
One section of my site statistics lists each website that has sent visitors my way. I’d like to thank each of these blog writers with a profile here. The three blogs that sent the most visitors to Bigfoot Sightings during April 2008 are: Professor Hex Professor Hex, Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious, has [...]
I just wrote a list of things I believe about visitors to Bigfoot Sightings… who you are, what you’re here for, and what kind of person you might be. Now I’m wondering how accurate my ideas are… so I’m opening the comment section on this post for you to tell me why you’re here and [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?