Terence Sakohianisaks Douglas was the author of a monthly Bigfoot Buzz column at First Perspective National Aboriginal News.
In his March 31, 2007 column he featured the Bigfoot sightings reports of four indigenous people who contacted him with information. In one, a woman alone in the woods encountered a Bigfoot who stared at her in such a way she believed she was being hypnotized. When she arrived home she was extremely tired, a condition that persisted for weeks and which she attributed to Bigfoot. While I believe it is possible that Bigfoot was doing some kind of hypnosis on her, I think the reason for her exhaustion was probably due to the shock and stress of seeing such an anomalous and huge creature.
In another account Bigfoot was seen near Ft. Bragg, California – something I found interesting as I received a report last year of numerous Bigfoot footprints found in that area.
Another segment of this issue of the Bigfoot Buzz included this statement, “Sasquatch people continued to trade with other First Nations and even learned a little of the old languages.” I find that fascinating as I’ve always wondered if Sasquatch could be taught our languages, and I have an interest in learning to communicate with them.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?