A woman uploaded this video to YouTube because she thought the figure running in the background (starting at about 38 seconds into the video) could have been a Bigfoot.
Do you agree? Yes or no?
My opinion is that it could have been, but it is too far away to be certain. I don’t believe the helicopter had anything to do with it. If helicopters were going to track Bigfoot, they’d have a field day here in the Klamath National Forest, if they could see past the trees. Thankfully, they’re usually not around.
The running figure could have been a man who suddenly decided he was too close to possible danger. Or it could have been a Bigfoot frightened away. It seems plausible that it could have been a Bigfoot because… why would a man sit so close to kids with guns? You would think a man would be aware that it could be dangerous.
Again, it could have been a criminal the helicopter was looking for. The area doesn’t look heavily forested enough to be prime Bigfoot habitat. Note that it runs fast on snow, something men usually don’t do.
There’s quite a lot of response on the YouTube page if you want to click through and read that.
From a Bigfoot researcher’s POV I find the film of little value in proving the existence of Bigfoot. Even if what we’re looking at is a legitimate running Bigfoot, it is too far away to be able to analyze it in any detail in the way that the 1967 Patterson-Gimlin film has been analyzed. If people still refuse to believe that Patty was a Bigfoot, how would they ever believe this?
My partner said, “If that’s a fake, it’s an excellent fake.” We stopped the video several times and noted the man or whatever it was, had a very long stride.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?