Book review by Linda Martin – © 2010 Reading group homepage for this book: Bigfoot Sasquatch Evidence Re: Chapter One of Bigfoot Sasquatch Evidence – An Anthropologist Speaks Out by Dr. Grover S. Krantz, “Introduction”: Dr. Grover S. Krantz was fascinated by the possibility of Bigfoot’s existence. His enthusiasm shines through in the pages of [...]
For those of us obsessed with the weird “Bigfoot Massacre” theory… you may be interested in reading the new interview with M.K. Davis by Steven Streufert on Bigfoot’s Blog. I’ve visited Steven at his Bigfoot Books store just east of Willow Creek, CA, and can see that he probably has plenty of time to work [...]
September’s Bigfoot Reading Group selection is Tribal Bigfoot by David Paulides. This is his second book examining Bigfoot sightings in Northern California. He also includes sightings in Minnesota and Oklahoma. The first chapter, which I’m reading now, presents historic Bigfoot sighting information and newspaper clippings. His first book was The Hoopa Project, something I found [...]
I just finished reading Steven Streufert’s Bigfoot Books Blog from the first post in December 2008, to the most recent in August which featured Friends of Sasquatch (of which I’m a member.) Thanks, Steven! I was deeply impressed by the quality of Steven’s writing. For example, from his first blog posting I pulled this line: [...]
A man in Hudson’s Hope, British Columbia, thinks he may have found a Bigfoot print embedded in a rock found in his yard while mowing the lawn. Hudson’s Hope is a small community in the Rocky Mountain foothills close to the Alberta border, dubbed “The Land of Dinosaurs and Dams”. Neil Bitterman’s rock is the [...]
I’m starting something new here… which will be called the Bigfoot Reading Group. I’m planning to read David Paulides’ new book, Tribal Bigfoot, and am inviting all of you to read it along with me during the month of September 2009. Each time I read a chapter I’ll write something about it, and you’re welcome [...]
The Eureka Times-Standard is the closest major newspaper to the site of Patterson’s 1967 Bigfoot filming. Bluff Creek is north-east of Eureka; both places are in Humboldt County, California which is just east of Siskiyou County, where I live. Author and Bigfoot researcher David Paulides was interviewed for a May 30, 2009 article about his [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?