Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Seven of Tribal Bigfoot by David Paulides, “Trinity County”: One of the things that makes David Paulides’ books so enjoyable to read is that he makes each segment a story in and of itself. Though the Trinity [...]
Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Six of Tribal Bigfoot, “Amador County”: Amador County is one of my favorite counties in California, and if I was to relocate from Happy Camp that is one county I’d be interested in moving to, so I [...]
Book review by Linda Martin – © 2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Three of Tribal Bigfoot, “Associations.” In chapter three of Tribal Bigfoot David Paulides shares the associations he’s made from his years of studying Bigfoot sighting reports. These associations are things that are common in Bigfoot sighting reports. [...]
Berries in a nearby dry streambed. What are these? (Click to enlarge.) Today I went to the local Forest Service office to speak to the wildlife biologist, a young man who took a few minutes out of his busy day to do some brainstorming with me about what local animal could be whooping and whistling [...]
Review by Linda Martin – @2009 Reading group homepage for this book: Tribal Bigfoot Re: Chapter Two of Tribal Bigfoot, “The Bigfoot Map Project.” David Paulides spent all of chapter two writing about the statistics behind his Bigfoot sightings map of four Northern California counties. It is a short chapter – only eight pages, which [...]
By Linda Martin – @2009 – http://www.bigfootsightings.org My van was concealed behind these trees at the time I heard the whoops and whistles. Yesterday I was writing in my journal while sitting next to the Klamath River a few miles outside of town, about 11 am, when I heard a couple whoops, then a whistle, [...]
Regarding The Birth of Bigfoot by John Driscoll, published October 30, 2008 in the Eureka Times-Standard… Hard to believe, isn’t it? The newspaper that published the original article in 1958 about Jerry Crew’s Bigfoot footprint casting from Bluff Creek now has published an editorial that states, “We now know the whole thing was a hoax [...]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?