I love Bigfoot and Bigfoot researchers. I’ve met some outstanding people in the Bigfoot research field, and there are many more who I haven’t been blessed by meeting. I don’t attend the conventions (or, at least, I haven’t yet…) but of the people I’ve met — many who touched bases on their trips through the Klamath River Valley — I’ve been very favorably impressed by most.
Well, today I was alerted through a Facebook link of a posting on another Bigfoot blog that will be unnamed. It was an exposé on another researcher!
I’m asking: Since when does Bigfoot research entail digging up dirt on fellow researchers? Do we really need to question the credibility of anyone who wants to join us in the Bigfoot research field? Is it important to expose all past sins, errors, mistakes? …even those unrelated to the Bigfoot research field?
I myself am a relatively minor character in Bigfoot research. I’m mainly doing it because of a lifelong curiosity and because fate settled me into a community famous for Bigfoot sightings. Still, I’ve got qualms about things people have said either as witnesses or as researchers. But I’m recommitting myself to not participating in a free-for-all bashing of other researchers.
Each of us has both good and bad qualities. If you don’t have some moment of time in the past that you are ashamed of, then you’re probably not human, or are in denial.
Please, people, get past the anger, get past the desire to tear into other Bigfoot research people. Remember your own errors, your own frailties and mistakes.
Be kind, be loving, be open-hearted and compassionate.
That’s about all I’m going to say about this today.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?