Are wild men (Sasquatches) plaiting horse manes in the middle of the night? Why would they do that?
Bigfoot researcher Don Monroe was billed as The Most Interesting Man in the World by JavaBob and Professor Pious on their Blog Talk Radio show on April 26, 2012.
He is studying the mysterious plaiting of horse manes, and believes this is being done by Sasquatches, or “Wild Man” as he prefers to say.
He is writing a book, The Horses Are Coming. He says he’s been searching for the truth his entire life.To start the show he mentioned that long-time Bigfoot researcher Ray Crowe was hospitalized and needs our prayers.
Don read a short excerpt from his 240-page book (a work in progress) about the plaiting of horse manes, world-wide. The question is, who or what is plaiting the manes of horses at night while their owners sleep?
This happened to Lisa Shiel’s horse. She’s the author of Backyard Bigfoot: The True Story of Stick Signs, UFOs, & the Sasquatch, and it happens to many others throughout the world.
Don Monroe has several theories on why this might happen. He’s made an intense study of this phenomena and even keeps track of the moon phases and records the phase during which horse plaitings occur.
* * *
Recently he mailed his steel-toed boots to General Delivery in Hawaii, then went there, picked up his boots, and got a job in the construction industry.
While there he was able to do some research for his book.
Hawaii is the only US state in which there are no known Bigfoot sightings, and he hasn’t found any horse plating reports there yet.
Don wanted to know if there was any evidence that ancient Chinese mariners had been there.
The theory is that the ancient Chinese used Sasquatches for mining and other manual labor, but that they didn’t find any work to do in Hawaii so their Sasquatches were kept on the ships until they reached North America.
He quoted Eric Von Dannekin…
“No one who puts forth a new theory has any claim to be embraced, kissed, or congratulated, but the very best he can briefly expect is that his theory will be seriously examined and discussed.”
Don Monroe comes up with a lot of theories, and then goes out to research them with the intention of disproving them.
Those theories that can’t be disproved are worthy of further consideration.
* * *
He noticed that these mysterious horse plaits seem to be covered with milk at times.
He has a braiding expert from Washington state who helps him with plating assessments.
The plaits are often done so intricately they are hard to take apart.
It seems to be an ancient custom and is probably taught to the younger children in the Sasquatch tribe.
* * *
A caller asked if he’s been extracting DNA from the braid.
Don said he hasn’t because the milk on the braid has been polluted from handling. Also he’s totally unfunded and cannot pay the high cost for DNA testing.
* * *
He had other fascinating incidents to relate and plans a series of books to explain what he’s seen and experienced.
* * *
[Note: The book should be available from Bluff Creek Press in 2013.]
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Ernesto commented on Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Linda Jo Martin commented on Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Tammy commented on Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Bishop commented on Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot