A fearless encounter! Tim Peeler says he saw a male Bigfoot standing in his backyard and had the temerity to poke it with a stick and order it to leave, because he was concerned that the creature meant to harm his dog!
Thanks to TylerS500Lorinser for posting the video!
Tim Peeler of Cleveland County, North Carolina, has become a bit of a celebrity after calling 911 to get help with a Bigfoot prowling around his yard just over a year ago, on June 5, 2010. Now if you do the research at Google and YouTube you’ll see dozens of articles, interviews, and videos about him. If it was attention he wanted, he got plenty! And if this story is 100% factual, you have to admire him for standing up to a Bigfoot and ordering it away.
When we encounter any animal we need to make it clear who is the alpha… who will give the orders. So long as the animal knows who the boss is (you, of course) it is satisfied and can be subservient. It just wants to know the rules. If you show fear or run, then it knows you are giving up the alpha role and then it is in charge, and that could lead to your injury. The same rule applies to a Bigfoot as to an animal. If we approach a Bigfoot fearlessly it will respect us. If we whimper, step back, cower, or show any other sign of fear, it will know it has an advantage over us.
Tim’s Bigfoot was probably seeking a meal of dog meat, so Tim’s decision to protect his dog may have saved the animal’s life. In 2005 I went to an incident location at which two goats had been snatched from their chains in a small farmyard. The thick (very thick!) links of their chains had been broken, leading the owner to believe it was more likely a Bigfoot than anything else. Remains of the goats were found on a hillside nearby.
Sorry if I sound slightly distrusting of this story, but I can say I’ve reached the plateau of “once burned twice shy”. People whose Bigfoot sighting reports generate a lot of publicity tend to send up red flags for me. On the other hand, Tim Peeler seems like a genuine and friendly kind of fellow I’d like to meet.
In any case, his attitude of fearlessness toward the Bigfoot is what impressed me. He didn’t feel threatened and was able to take charge in the situation.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?