I spent the day working on the Friends of Sasquatch website. I created and designed that Bigfoot website way back in 2006 so it was time for a change.
The black background went away.
Now it is all white. White is easier to read; black causes more eyestrain. I guess for a long time I didn’t really want people reading that site and I rarely updated it, but now I’m more sure of what I’m doing there, and wanted to make the site reader-friendly.
Here’s what the site looked like from 2006 until today:
Here’s the big change:
I updated the About Us page with a lot more information.
There’s also a new article there on Telepathic Bigfoot Research.
This is a good time to mention that I’ll be changing the design of this site soon too. It is time to move to the next phase of Bigfoot Sightings .org, and that will be with less clutter and fewer ads. I will be keeping the amazing comments of course! So many readers have posted about their sightings, I think this blog is valuable just for the comments, let alone the postings!
So, you’ve been warned… someday you’ll come here and it won’t be the Bigfoot Sightings site you expect – but something better, I hope. If there are any site features you don’t want me to delete, tell me now. My goal is to eliminate clutter.
What you may not know about me is that I used to own a webdesign business and have strong feelings about how websites should look. I like lots of white space, and clarity. This blog is legible enough, but over the years the sidebars have become crowded with things that don’t need to be there. I recently eliminated the archives and blogroll. It is my intention to put that blogroll on another page so that other bloggers can continue to get links back to their blogs from this one, and readers can find all the cool Bigfoot websites on the internet. I’ve always wanted to promote the sites and hard work of others who seek to bring you the news about Bigfoot.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- Georgia Bigfoot
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- Bigfoot in Illinois
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story