The Georgia Bigfoot website is the place to go for information about Bigfoot tracking in this forested southern state. Does Georgia seem like an unlikely place for a Bigfoot sighting?
Back in the 1990s a man living in a mobile home in Georgia was disturbed by something (or someone) walking around his home and pounding on the walls. Worse, the thing killed some of his dogs and stole lots of dogfood. His frequent calls to the Sheriff’s department were considered a nuisance. The result of this disturbance is the Elkins Creek footprint, cast by Deputy James Akin of the local Sheriff’s department. This footprint cast was studied by Dr. Grover Krantz and Jimmy Chilcutt and declared to be real. This is a sighting story worth reading and the site includes footprint cast photographs. On a separate page you can see Jimmy Chilcutt’s dermal ridge analysis of the Elkins Creek print.
Articles on this site include the practical matters of Basic Track Casting and Processing and Investigating Potential Sasquatch Evidence. The Photo Gallery has images from trail cams, tracks and casts, and wilderness scenes showing what the terrain in Georgia is like.
I looked over the entire site before moving on to the blog, which has quite a few valuable articles though it is no longer being maintained since the site was passed on to new owners at the end of 2007. What’s there is worth a read! It starts with Game Camera Survey Phase One, published March 2, 2006 by Samuel Rich. If you’re planning to use trail cams, this is a good primer. Or if you’d like to read about a wood-knocking, howling adventure, check out Mike2K1′s story, Serendepity…How we got from Point A to B. Part I and Part II. I also appreciated Red circles, shadows and the Blob agenda. I will come back to this blog to read the rest of the postings.
All this leaves one question unanswered… Do Bigfoot enjoy eating Georgia peaches?
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?