By Linda Martin – © 2009
I internet-toured Kentucky Bigfoot (yesterday) and today I’m still in that state, looking at J. Vaughn’s Bigfoot/Sasquatch Page [Site is no longer there as of 2012] about Bigfoot sightings in the Appalachian Mountains of Eastern Kentucky. He emphasizes that his is a NO KILL Bigfoot research site. I’m definitely on his side with that issue!
He writes that when we’re outdoors hoping to hear a howl or scream, “…the main thing to remember is to have fun and enjoy your trip to the woods & be safe.” That’s so true. We need to remember that the joy of Bigfoot research isn’t just in having sightings or finding evidence. There’s also a lot of pleasure just being in the great outdoors, visiting with Bigfoot research friends, and enjoying fresh air and skies full of bright stars.
J. Vaughn has listed a lot of links to show how much information is available these days about Bigfoot sightings. He also has some very helpful links to related sites, such as “Maps, Tools, & Animal Track Links” and “Animal Sound Links.”
On a separate page he wrote more about his opinion on Bigfoot research. He states that he believes that Bigfoot is a flesh and blood living creature related to gorillas, orangutans, or apes. He does not pursue paranormal explanations including UFO or shape-shifting theories. He’s hoping for a no-kill end to the Bigfoot mystery. He also calls for an end to fighting and arguing between Bigfoot research groups since all have similar goals.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?