Cutting through several hours of radio-show-host anger and ranting was hard, but I’ll put that aside and get right to the story you’re waiting to read about. I wish Lan Lamphere had done the same because in the end, when he finally got to it, I found the Bigfoot sighting information to be fascinating.
This last weekend Mr. Mike, whose location is still confidential, got a visit from two Bigfoot researchers, Jack and Jeff. The researchers contacted him, phoned several times, then arrived to find out that Mr. Mike’s property does not border the woods and in fact, is in town.
They found Mr. Mike to be a genuine, decent, honest and sincere person of about age seventy-two. He takes care of his sister, who has dementia. Mr. Mike, when younger, was a hunter and a military serviceman.
That evening they set up cameras in Mr. Mike’s yard. Of particular interest to this story, they used a FLIR camera which looks at a spot and measures differential temperature between the heat of that spot and the background temperature. In other words, it shows objects invisible to the eyes.
Jeff told Lan that when he approaches habituation sites he expects the reporting party to have a fragile mental state and that these people are always treated with respect. Lan asked if habituation sightings are common these days. Jeff responded that they are. Habituation refers to sightings that are repetitive in one location.
Jeff and Jack showed Mr. Mike some Bigfoot videos and Mike responded that they would get more good ones that evening. They said that when they returned with their equipment that evening, Mr. Mike was emotional. At 10:30 or 11:00 PM he recounted his story accurately. He spoke with utmost sincerity regarding what he believed was happening around his home.
However, that night, according to Jack and Jeff, nothing happened. No Bigfoot showed up. Then, they said, Mr. Mike mentioned that the Bigfoots were not there every night. By the end of the night he’d been convinced that what he thought he was seeing wasn’t valid. It is unclear why Mr. Mike’s story was discredited at this point. Theories mentioned were dementia and macular degeneration.
Jeff and Jack found a small hot spot with their FLIR camera.
As mentioned before, the FLIR camera is heat-sensing. They said they found a hot spot but that it wasn’t a Sasquatch. They believed that Mr. Mike is a decent person who sincerely thought he was seeing Bigfoot creatures in his yard, but that there was “no way in hell there was a Sasquatch in those woods.”
While I was listening to all this, I was in a chatroom full of other listeners. At this point one of the people in the chatroom, Winona, mentioned that the Bigfoot Mr. Mike saw might have been in a different dimension. I am open-minded about interdimensional theories of Bigfoot life, and agreed that perhaps because of Mr. Mike’s advanced age he’d developed an ability to see something that isn’t normally visible to all of us.
The plot thickens.
A few moments later Lan told Jeff and Jack that unknown to them, he had cameras installed in the trees on the property, and immediately before they got the hot spot on their FLIR footage Lan’s camera photographed something shadowy and about nine feel tall in the same location. The implication was that the creature was in the process of vaporizing when the FLIR camera sensed a tiny bit of heat.
At that point Lan told us about a Bigfoot sighting he’d had as a child. He said he clearly saw a Bigfoot around ten feet tall. His father and sister saw it as well. Apparently his sister became hysterical and his father reached for his gun and planned to shoot it. The Bigfoot turned and took two steps then vaporized before their eyes.
My thoughts on this matter
1. We cannot at this time prove that Bigfoots can travel interdimensionally. However there have been many reports of this nature and as an open-minded researcher I am fascinated by the possibility.
2. Mr. Mike may be able to see things others cannot. We’re all aware that some people have psychic powers and abilities others do not have, and there’s no reason to think this could not extend to the arena of Bigfoot sightings.
3. Both these possibilities are not unheard of, and I won’t discount them. So… the attempts of some bloggers to discredit Mr. Mike and to call him demented may be unfair and entirely inaccurate. Mr. Mike was open and sincere in his reports and is deserving of utmost respect. To treat him otherwise is wrong.
And for now, that’s how I see it. This report is based on what I heard (or thought I heard) as I listened to Lan Lamphere’s “Overnight AM” internet talk show earlier this evening.
My earlier postings on this sighting are Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online and Report of Bigfoot Found in Backyard – a Mental Aberration?.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?