In order to legally re-use anything found on this blog, you’ll need to request my formal consent. My email contact link is on the right side of the site between the search boxes. This covers all my writing, my photographs, and my graphics. All this content takes many hours for me to produce and it belongs to me whether there’s a copyright notice on it or not, according to United States Copyright Law.
1. If I feature your site as Bigfoot Site of the Day you may reprint the review on your site, and use the graphic with your site’s name on it. An active link back to http://www.bigfootsightings.org would be appreciated.
2. If I feature your book you may reprint my reviews on your site if you are the author or publisher. An active link back to http://www.bigfootsightings.org would be appreciated.
3. “Fair Use” as explained in the US Copyright Law:
§ 107 · Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a
copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords
or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism,
comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use),
scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining
whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to
be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a
commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted
work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if
such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
Permission to re-use my content by porting the RSS feed into another blog or website is expressly forbidden and always will be. What prompted me to add this is a copyright violation by a new site hijacking my content using RSS during August and September, 2009. My entire articles, photos and all, were reprinted without permission and without credit to me as author, or links back to my site, for several weeks before I noticed it. This is considered theft of intellectual property. It is a big issue for me because during those weeks I spent many hours doing research and writing articles for this site. To see my work reproduced in full by someone else without my permission was a very hurtful low blow. Here I was working and putting in a lot of time, when someone else decided to save time on blog development by using my words and images without asking! Without even giving me credit for them or linking to my site, the source of the articles. This issue has now been resolved as the articles have been removed from that site.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?