Apparently there’s a new film? More footprints to examine? Some frightened witnesses?
Am I the only Bigfoot researcher in the world who has never seen an episode of Monster Quest? (No TV connection!)
Here’s the announcement from the History.Com website:
Their show listings: Monster Quest … hmmm – I see they have full episodes online so I can go there in a few days to see this one!
Now normally I could have just linked you to that page but I wanted to comment on what they said in their blurb…
1. “…witnesses are encountering aggressively territorial packs of Sasquatch…” – assuming this is true, can you blame a Sasquatch for being upset about human beings encroaching on his territory? I always think of the Bigfoot shaking the trees on the border of Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties when he found people camping out on his ridge that led to the ocean. That’s in David Paulides’ book, Tribal Bigfoot – but I mentioned it here: Santa Cruz County Bigfoot. These poor creatures are constantly being pushed back further into the wilderness as human beings take over forested areas. We cannot count on all Bigfoot people to take it calmly. I’m sure they have many variations in character just as human beings do. Some are calm, some excitable, and some oppressive!
2. “…analyze compelling new video which could be that of the beast.” – Hmmm. The beast? I’m totally getting away from the concept of a Sasquatch as a beast, animal, or creature. Of those three words I like ‘creature’ best but for now, I’m going with “Bigfoot” or “Bigfoot people” or something like that. Sure, they live in the woods like animals, so far as we know, but I prefer to think of them as an intelligent tribe of people living in primitive conditions. They’ve learned to avoid human beings because when the white settlers came here they brought rifles and were seen to use them. Before that they came close to the native villages and there wasn’t such a huge divide between “them” and “us” as there is now. The natives were aware of them; they didn’t question their existence. But if they were truly “beasts” we’d be hearing about people being killed by Bigfoot, as they obviously have the greater strength, and we don’t hear that, do we?
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?