Bigfoot researcher Sharon Lee’s dream is to travel the USA to meet Bigfoot researchers and enthusiasts, while making a DVD about her travels, adventures, and the people she meets.
The Kickstarter.com campaign mentioned in this article… has ended.
58 people pledged nearly $3000 for the DVD project!
Congratulations, Sharon Lee!
We believe in you!
You are still able to donate to Sharon’s project through her blog, The Bigfoot Field Reporter.
She’s been running a campaign on Kickstarter.com – Squatching USA and at this point there are only seven days left until the deadline.
You may know Sharon Lee from her blog, The Bigfoot Field Reporter, where she’s posted a map of her intended journey.
Sharon Lee has shown tireless dedication to Sasquatch research over a long period of time and would be an ideal spokesperson and presenter for Bigfoot research information throughout the country, therefore I support Squatching USA and hope others will too.
There are a few incentives involved.
For a $5 pledge you can receive recognition in the credits on the finished DVD, on her website and on the Squatching USA Facebook Page.
For a $10 pledge you’ll get recognition on the Squatching USA Facebook page and the finished DVD, on her website, and will receive emails and pics from her while she’s on the road.
For $25, you’ll get all the above plus a copy of the finished DVD.
For $50 you’ll get all the above plus a Squatching USA t-shirt.
For $500, you’ll get all the above, plus she will arrive in your area ready to do a week-long research project in your area, and you’ll assure your place in her documentary if you want to be in it.
I hope so! Sharon Lee could use the help.
She’s spent the last twelve years working at the university in Cleveland and now is ready to do something different with her life.
Let’s help her get started!
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Bigfoot in Illinois
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Lucy commented on Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- sharlotte woods commented on Santa Cruz, California Bigfoot Sighting, 1999
- Jay commented on Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Mark H commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Mark H commented on Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings