Everything about the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy (TBRC) website is state of the art. I want to start this short review of their site by praising the webdesign. As a former webdesign business owner I recognize great design when I see it – and this site is outstanding. There’s a professionally developed logo, and the white space gives the site a clean, uncluttered look. Beyond that, this group is by far the most organized and professional that I’ve seen. Anyone hoping to take Bigfoot research to the next step by creating an effective organization should read this site.
The group is apparently very open with research information, something we can all appreciate. The TBRC site is full of content-rich pages including sighting reports and articles. They’ve clearly stated their position on sighting report classifications and posted statements about their projects, Operation Forest Vigil and Operation Thicket Probe.
I’m sure nearly everyone in the Bigfoot research community knows this already, but I’ll say it again… The TBRC is sponsoring a conference on September 26, one month from the day I’m writing this. The conference will be in Tyler, Texas, and the general admission fee is only $15 so that’s affordable for almost everyone. The public is welcome. There’s a registration page online.
This site is so full of information, I’m not going to be able to read it all in just one evening. I will revisit and may make specific pages of this site “Bigfoot Site of the Day” in the future. That will be at least two months from now as I’m booked through October already, and am constantly finding new sites to add to the project.
I do these Bigfoot Site of the Day postings for two reasons: (1) I like to redirect traffic that comes to Bigfoot Sightings to other Bigfoot research sites that don’t rank as well in the search engines, but that are full of fantastic information. TBRC probably isn’t in dire need of traffic, but the site is so well presented I wanted to review it anyway. (2) I’m also doing this because I have much yet to learn. I consider this a crash course on Bigfoot research, thanks to the many other researchers and organizations putting quality Bigfoot information on the web.
I mentioned a few days ago that I recently met Craig Woolheater, Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy. You can find a photo of us together in Willow Creek here. He came by Happy Camp a few days later, after his Bluff Creek film site adventure, and we got more photos at the Happy Camp Bigfoot statue and at a local sighting location where an old possible footprint was discovered. I will write about this incident soon, probably on my other Bigfoot blog, Friends of Sasquatch because my Friends of Sasquatch research partner, RG, was with us that day.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?