Recently Sharonlee and I met up at Cinnabar Sam’s restaurant in Willow Creek for a dinner party that included the Believe It Tour team, Craig Woolheater, and Steve Streufert. Here are some words that I’d use to describe Sharonlee: dynamic, personable, pleasant, cheerful, and vibrant. She’s got a happy, energized personality. For this reason she’s bound to succeed at her new career as host of two Bigfoot radio shows accessible through the internet.
Since she started this endeavor only last month, it wasn’t hard to read the entire blog. It gave me a better understanding of who Sharonlee is and what the focus will be for her radio show. It appears that she plans to travel and report on Bigfoot activities from the field.
She’s not one of those people to sit home and talk about what other people are doing. Sharonlee gets into active squatching and recording of Bigfoot events as they happen — in the forest! Recently she accompanied the Believe It Tour team to the Bluff Creek site of the Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film. Her blog also tells the tale of an Ohio Bigfoot expedition she recently took part in.
Next month Sharonlee plans to report live from the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy conference in Tyler, Texas. (September 26, 2009) About the conference – the admission fee is only $15… and if you attend you’ll be able to meet Sharonlee!
Steve Streufert, Sharonlee, and Brad Pennock (a Believe It team member.) Sharonlee and Brad were showing non-techie me their cool equipment.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Ernesto commented on Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Linda Jo Martin commented on Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Tammy commented on Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Bishop commented on Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot