Broken branches on trees are a sign Bigfoot researchers look for as a proof that Bigfoot could have been in an area, but perhaps Sasquatch isn’t the only explanation.
Lynn Conley, of Bay County, Michigan, along with her friend, Charles Robinson of Sanford, recently found a section of the Tobico Marsh where a group of 15 to 20 poplars and oaks had been snapped off at a height of from 2 to 10 feet.
Conley’s comments: ”I looked at it really carefully. I thought at first it might have been a bear. But there were no claw marks, just snaps. My first inclination was bigfoot. Honestly, it was so weird. The air was eerie. It was something I can’t even hardly describe.”
When she and her friend were getting back into their car they heard another tree snap. “There was no wind, no reason for it to snap.”
Robinson, her friend, says it is common to see dead and fallen trees in the area, but the trees they found were alive. He says he’s a naturalist who grew up in the woods.
Since the broken pieces were not lying in only one direction, a storm was ruled out. The trees were too thick to wrap a hand around and didn’t have enough branches to be broken by a buildup of snow or ice. So Robinson put forth what I will call “The Tobico Theory” – that because the area had an exceptionally wet winter, the trees were saturated with moisture which quickly froze; then just like a frozen pipe, the trees snapped off.
Source: Is bigfoot trouncing through Tobico? Probably not, but it is one theory behind mysterious tree breaks – published by the Bay City Times and Mlive.Com
About the area: Tobico Marsh
Photos of the area: Tobico Marsh at Dusk – Bay City, MI
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?