One section of my site statistics lists each website that has sent visitors my way. I’d like to thank each of these blog writers with a profile here.
The three blogs that sent the most visitors to Bigfoot Sightings during April 2008 are:
Professor Hex, Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious, has been going strong since 2004 and has developed quite a following. I know this because his site sends more visitors to Bigfoot Sightings than any other. He is constantly scouring the web, including news sites, to bring news and links to you.
Stan Courtney is one of the most credible and professional Bigfoot researchers I’ve come upon on the web. He links to Bigfoot Sightings on his extensive links page, SquatchMarks, and I’m glad he does because he sends quite a few visitors to Bigfoot Sightings every month.
Encounters With The Unexplained
Encounters With The Unexplained is another very active paranormal research blog, and is the third most common referrer of visitors to this site (not counting search engines). Blogging from Canada is Aura who had many paranormal experiences as a child. She updates nearly every day on a variety of paranormal topics, including Bigfoot.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Barbara commented on Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- Jane Cain commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- andrew king commented on Bigfoot Expedition Near Bend, Oregon
- Paul commented on What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- BT Richards commented on What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?