About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Ernesto commented on Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Linda Jo Martin commented on Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Tammy commented on Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Bishop commented on Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot