I’ll bet they sure do…
In fact, I’m guessing that a lot of our sightings happen when curious Sasquatches come into our territory to see what we’re up to.
A good example is Dr. Matthew Johnson’s sighting at Oregon Caves. He and his family were innocently walking on a trail behind the caves when a Bigfoot started tracking them, while standing behind trees for concealment. The only reason he was seen was that Dr. Johnson climbed the hill. Because he was off the trail in a place the Bigfoot didn’t expect him to be, he got a glimpse of the Sasquatch looking down at his family.
According to Dr. Johnson’s report, this Bigfoot was keeping an eye on passing humans – possibly as a protection for his family or tribe.
I live in the Klamath River valley near a small town, Happy Camp, that is surrounded by hills. Every hill is covered with trees. There is plenty of space for ridge-walking Bigfoot people to look down at the town and keep an eye on our activities. There is no need to wonder what their motivations might be.
For the last two centuries European-Americans have encroached on Bigfoot territory here in the US Western states. Old newspaper accounts place Bigfoot people living in the areas of Central California and even the San Francisco Bay Area. These Bigfoot habitation areas have, for a long time, been taken over and settled in by humans, and our modern civilization has no doubt caused many thousands of Bigfoot people to have to resettle into more remote locations.
Do they communicate with one another? You betcha! There have been sightings of Bigfoot people chattering away at one another. Even without those reports it is common sense. All species of animals can communicate with their kind. Ever seen a flock of birds all change direction together at one simultaneous instant?
Recently a new site, BigfootHub.Com, posted a fascinating report of a Bigfoot who spoke English. Is this so hard to believe? If Bigfoot people are hyper-intelligent (and they must be, to avoid humans so well,) surely they have brain power enough to learn our language.
And surely they have brain power enough to watch our activities and … research us!
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?