Scott Snook of Lewistown, Pennsylvania, hasn’t seen a Sasquatch but he found 15-inch tracks in an undisclosed backwoods location in Luzerne County. He told a reporter for the Standard Journal that he found them in a patch of poison oak where it is unlikely that anyone would intentionally plant them.
He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society and investigates reports in that state. He’s also passed on his hobby of Bigfoot research to his 12-year-old son, Jared.
His interest in Bigfoot started in the mid-seventies when he saw the movie, Sasquatch, the Legend of Bigfoot. In that movie, which I recently rented from Netflix, a group of men ventured into the backcountry in search of Bigfoot. It was fictionalized but based on what looked like an actual Bigfoot research expedition. (You’ll find this as part of The Sasquatch Horror Collection Triple Feature.)
Source: Is Bigfoot Roaming The Valley by Kevin Mertz of the Standard Journal, published on August 22, 2008.
Can you remember what first inspired your interest in Bigfoot? I confess, I cannot. I’ve been fascinated by Bigfoot for many years and have no idea what got that started. Maybe it is that I love a good mystery, and so long as we don’t have contact with Bigfoot, the mystery remains. Of course, once we do have contact with Bigfoot, that will open up even more paths to explore.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Bigfoot in Illinois
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Lucy commented on Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- sharlotte woods commented on Santa Cruz, California Bigfoot Sighting, 1999
- Jay commented on Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Mark H commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Mark H commented on Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings