Here on Bigfoot Sightings, there are a lot of fascinating comments. Many visitors to this site have posted comments about their sightings, and some Native Americans have posted about ancient knowledge related to Bigfoot. But these comments might be hard to find or read if site visitors have to wade through a lot of nonsense.
I just went through the comments and deleted a lot of spam, silly and annoying comments that looked like they came from junior high school age kids, and comments with obscenities tossed in. I’m usually not into deleting comments, but why should I let my site be a forum for someone else’s trash?
I want to respond in particular to one comment that suggested I only post when I have been on a ‘successful’ Bigfoot expedition. I guess that would mean an expedition where I found Bigfoot or some evidence of his existence. Well, sorry, but that kind of success is rare, and if I wanted to post only about that, I’d have few postings here! So what I post about here are about sightings others have had, or about our research activities.
No, I don’t have a lot of pictures of Bigfoot here. Though my cabin is surrounded by places where Bigfoot sightings have taken place (within a mile of where I live) I haven’t seen one! I have this site to talk about my research and things we’ve learned about Bigfoot. I won’t make up a sighting incident or print false information, so you won’t find me telling you wild stories about how he visits our home or contacts me regularly. I honestly WISH I could tell you these things, but I won’t because it isn’t true. What I can tell you about is what it is like to live in an area known for sightings, and what it is like to look for Bigfoot in the Klamath National Forest.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?