Is It Real? is a web page with a fascinating analysis of Bigfoot photographic evidence. Author Jack D. Davis of Elmira, Oregon started researching Bigfoot evidence after learning about Dr. Jeffrey Thompson’s sighting at Oregon Caves National Monument in 2000.
The site starts with a careful analysis of one frame of the Patterson-Gimlin film, compared to a photograph of a Sasquatch taken on Silver Star Mountain in Washington state, in 2005. Using TurboCad Jack Davis compares the shape and proves they are nearly identical. He also compares them to the faces of gorillas and humans.
Next he takes a look at the back of the Sasquatch in the Patterson-Gimlin film and compares it with a Silver Back Gorilla’s back, and the back of a man in a Bigfoot costume. Though he’s admittedly not a scientist, he’s great at noticing details that might escape others. He shows the clear resemblance between Patty’s back and the Gorilla’s back, and then points out how certain elements of the costume shot clearly show it is false.
Do not miss his page on Measuring Patty Using CAD Software, as he comes up with a plausible theory on her height and weight using photo and footprint measurements.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?