On August 9 I reported that a Canadian news service ran a story titled, Is Bigfoot’s footprint preserved in stone?.
My original blog article: A Stoneage Bigfoot Footprint?
Yesterday this article received a comment with a link to photographs of the object, for your consideration: Unknown Print Found In Northern BC Canada – Photo Gallery & Press Releases.
My take on this is that the footprint could come from an ancient human, or from a bear. There’s no way to discern that it could be from a Bigfoot. Perhaps the fact that it has only four toes suggests that it could be Bigfoot, as there are reports of large creatures leaving less than five toes in their prints. Also there were many animals existing back at the time of the formation of this stone that no longer are with us… dinosaurs, sabre tooth tigers, etc. …and quite possibly many species we are not aware of.
I consider the footprint rock to be an object of interest, and am glad to see the owner has created a website showing this object clearly. However, proof of what it is could be a long time coming.
The last possibility is that this print isn’t a print at all, but some other type of anomaly. Please have a look at it and tell me what you think: Unknown Print Found In Northern BC Canada. Note that the author of the website didn’t go so far as to declare it a possible Bigfoot print, as did the author of the original CanWest News Service article.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?