By Linda Martin – @2009 – http://www.bigfootsightings.org
West Coast Sasquatch is a Canadian site, focusing on Bigfoot activity and sightings in British Columbia. There are some fascinating interviews: John Green, Christopher Murphy, and Thomas Steenburg, all well-known Bigfoot researchers and writers in the Pacific Northwest.
This site has been online since 2004 and has accumulated a lot of text in the last five years. I clicked on Reports and found a page called Hoss’s Notebook. Great stories! Hoss managed to come across more than one Sasquatch, plus he picked up a collection of Bigfoot sighting reports from others living in the remote Canadian mountains around beautiful Pitt Lake in British Columbia.
Every Bigfoot researcher needs to be familiar with the great classics of Bigfoot research. The site points out that three of the four great classics happened in Canada! The are the Albert Ostman story of 1924, the Ruby Creek sighting of 1941, and William Roe’s experience in 1955. With so many amazing Bigfoot encounters in Western Canada, you can understand why Dr. John Bindernagle moved there to study Sasquatch.
Speaking of Sasquatch, where do you think that name came from? The answer is right here on the West Coast Sasquatch site: “The name Sasquatch was coined in the 1920′s by J. W. Burns, through ..what is believed to be.. a mis-pronunciation of an indian word, and for the most part is used primarily to describe our Canadian cryptid.” You can find that information on the page about J.W. Burns.
About MeI'm Linda Jo Martin, a Bigfoot believer living in Northern California about fifty miles from the Bluff Creek film site. There have been five reports of Bigfoot sightings within a mile of my home near Happy Camp, CA. I'm a member of Friends of Sasquatch, a local research partnership for study of inter-species communication via subtle energies, and for the protection of Sasquatch.
Connect with me at Google +
- Pocatello, Idaho Bigfoot Video, 2012
- Marble Mountain Wilderness Bigfoot Sightings
- What If Everything They Told Us About the PG Bigfoot Movie Was a Lie?
- Bigfoot Researcher Don Monroe on IF Radio – The Horses are Coming!
- Dazed Bigfoot Crossed California Highway 101 During Fires
- The Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting – Game Cam Picture
- Mushmasta’s Bigfoot Video
- Friends of Sasquatch – All Different!
- The Trail-Cam “Bigfoot” – My Opinion
- Michigan Bigfoot
- Alberta: Bigfoot Walking on Water
- How to Find Bigfoot
- Dr. Matthew Johnson and the Oregon Caves Bigfoot Sighting
- North American Bigfoot – Cliff Barackman’s Site
- Bigfoot Psychics v. Bigfoot Conventionalists – Must It Be This Way?
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
- Myron Getman’s Wakpominee Bigfoot Story
- Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Georgia Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Found in Backyard – Radio Broadcast Online
- Linda Jo Martin commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- Barbara commented on How to Find Bigfoot
- S Woods commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- Paul R. Deranger commented on Texas: Bigfoot Sighting at the Neches River
- CJ Perry commented on Could Bigfoot be the Next Newly Discovered Race of Human Beings?